Stupid Doctor Moments From This Week....

I was at PT this week when two young attractive men employees were going for my file to guide me through my PT. Here's how that conversation went...

Them: Oh, I was going to get that...well, I got here first. Ok, you take it.

Me: Well, you know you guys can fight over me....

Insert dead silence here....crickets tweeting....my self-esteem hitting the floorMe: Uhm, no, huh?

Them: Well, we don't want your ego to get too big now do we....

Ouch!!

*******************************************************

Later that week....

Me: I'd rather be having a margarita than having a shoulder massage.

Him: What? Don't you like me?

Me: Uhm who didn't fight for me earlier this week?

I love karma....

********************************************************

Proof positive I need a a new filter installed between my mouth and my brain...

I took my shoe off because my ankle was bothering me. I put it on the table. As he was pulling the stim pads off my shoulder I was trying to turn around enough to grab my shoe...he was standing right behind me.

Me: Flailing all over trying to grab my shoe from behind me with a back that hurts when I turn...

Him: Here's your shoe...

Me: God, thank you! I was sure I was going to end up grabbing you...and that would have been bad...

I should have promptly grabbed my shoe and stuffed it in my mouth.

**********************************************************

Twice a week I get my shoulder taped. I have to move my arm according to directions as he applies the tape...it's really quite cool to think that tape can retrain your muscles.

Me: Ok, I remember I have to do all this funky moving of my arm.

Him: Just do what I tell you!

Me: Uhm, that's what he said...

At which point we both burst out laughing....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Overheard at My New Rheumatologist's Office....

There Is No Excuse for Flip Flops...

No Tip for You!!